Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lag in posting

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  I went to our PPNC convention on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Unfortunately, Saturday night, Lowell had a severe croup episode and we had to spend the night in the ER.  He could not catch his breath and it was very scary for all of us.  He is MUCH better now and we appreciate everyone's prayers sooo much.  Other than a little cold, you would never know he had been so sick.
I have not visited my nutritionist yet this week but will post my results when I do.  I don't think it is going to be a good report :0  I have not done well this week. We will see......
I'm hopefully going to post some on-line shopping tips and resources within the next few days.  Today I have done the Lowe's foods coupon match up and will post that next.  Please feel free to share any deals you may come across or ask any questions.  You can post on the blog or e-mail me directly at brantleystudio@gmail.com
Have a great week!!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment