Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today's Target Deals (3/25)

Here is a picture(not very good :(  ) of my Target deals from today.  I saved over $40.  I purchased:
2 Battleship games-$9 each (cost me $2 a piece)
1 Pictureka game-$7.64 on clearance (cost me $2.64)
2 Right Guard sample deodorants- $0.99 each (free)
2 Gillete deodorants-$1.79 each (free + $0.42 overage)
10 bottles of Sobe water- $1 each ($5 gift card when you buy 10) (cost me $5 but I used a $5 gc I had)
1 small box of "girly" products- $1.02 (cost me $0.02)
1 Hershey's caramel sauce- $1.99? (cost me $1.99)
bag of Starbucks coffee -$7.49 (cost me $4.49)

I paid $15 and got a $5 gift card back
I used:
 $3 Target Web coupon and $4 manufacturers coupon for the Battleship games
$5 manufactures coupon for Pictureka game (got it out of a Scrabble Slam game I also used a coupon for a few weeks ago)
$2/2 printable Right Guard coupon
$4/2 Gillete coupons
5- B1G1 printable Sobe coupons (need three printers to do this)
$1 printable Kotex coupon
$1.50 Target Web coupon for Starbucks coffee and $1.50 manufacturers coupon for Starbucks
a $5 gift card I got from the last "$5 gift card with purchase" deal.  I usually keep a gift card in my wallet and roll them over.

1 comment:

  1. Good deal Kristie. But you missed the .50 off Target coupons for the Sobe water. If you used 10 of them the water would have been free plus get back the $5.00 gift card. I went in looking for games and they were all out of the ones I had planned to buy. I did get a raincheck for the Connect Four game.

    ReplyDelete