Thursday, March 18, 2010

not a good day at dietician's

I usually go Monday, but had to take the boys to the doctor this week.  They both had ear infections.  Today was the first chance I've had to go and it was a real downer. :)

 She told me I had gained some weight, but would not tell me how much (so it must have been pretty bad).  She will tell me when I go back next Monday. 

The funny thing is that instead of making me more determined to do good this weekend, it actually makes me "feel" like going to Dairy Queen  :) 

(Don't worry, I won't go :) )

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know it is easy to think negatively -- however, you must think of the glass half full. Just keep on your brain that the gain was only a 1/2 a pound or less and just work a little harder this week! :) I know this is easier said than done though. You're doing a great job! Oh, and Dairy Queen is not an option!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! :) You are right, I need to have the right frame of mind to lose this weight. I didn't go to Dairy Queen, but I did drive by it several times :) Thanks for your support and kind words!!!!!

    ReplyDelete